Be in with the chance of winning official hospitality tickets to England vs Australia Rugby at Twickenham Stadium…
With the return of the Guinness Six Nations, rugby fever is spreading across the country once again. To celebrate, Keith Prowse, the official hospitality sales partner of England Rugby, is offering readers the chance to win two hospitality tickets to the Quilter Internationals England vs Australia match on Saturday 28th November 2020 at Twickenham Stadium, the ‘official home of England Rugby’.
The two lucky winners will enjoy a first class match-day experience at the British Airways Rose Garden. Taking its rugby heritage from the rose embossed crest given to Rugby School by Elizabeth I, the British Airways Rose Garden is one of Twickenham’s liveliest match day venues. Up to two hours before the match, you will be able to enjoy unlimited hand-held street food – from stone baked pizzas to a rotisserie carvery – washed down with a wide range of real ales, Guinness, premium lager and selected wines, all the while taking in beautiful views of London.
What’s more, the match-day build up will be supported by live, party band music from the British Airways Rose Garden’s stage, creating a vibrant atmosphere rich with anticipation – rock, pop, soul and rugby, what to look forward to next!
You’ll then take your seats for the match in the upper tier where you won’t miss a minute of on-pitch action from one of the Quilter Internationals’ most anticipated fixtures against old rivals Australia – also don’t forget to pop back to the British Airways Rose Garden for a half time pint!
No game would be complete without the obligatory post-match analysis. And, there’s plenty of time for a play-by-play breakdown with the British Airways Rose Garden remaining open for ninety minutes post-match.
Don’t miss out on the chance to win the ultimate rugby hospitality experience courtesy of Keith Prowse…
For more information please visit keithprowse.co.uk
Competition closes at midnight on 1 March 2020
- 2 x tickets to the Quilter Internationals England vs Australia match on Saturday 28th November 2020 at Twickenham Stadium
- A match-day experience at the British Airways Rose Garden
Return to the top to enter!
Terms & Conditions:
- These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set out the basis for the prize promotion hospitality package (for two guests) in the British Airways Rose Garden, Twickenham Stadium for a Quilter International 2020 fixture – England v Australia on 28 November 2020 (the “Prize”). By entering into the Promotion, you accept these Terms and Conditions in full. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions in full, you should not enter the Promotion and you will not be eligible to win a Prize.
- The Prize is supplied by Compass Contract Services (U.K.) Limited trading as KEITH PROWSE (the “Supplier”).
- Employees of the Supplier, its affiliated companies and their immediate families, their agents or other persons professionally connected with the Promotion are not eligible to participate.
- The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives or auctioned in whole or in part.
- The Supplier reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- The Winner may be required to take part in reasonable post-award publicity.
- The Supplier reserves the right to publish the Winner’s name and county on its website and/or in communications.
- By entering the Promotion, participants agree that the Supplier may use personal data relating to participants for the purposes of administering the Promotion (including via its third-party marketing agent) in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Participants’ personal data will not otherwise be disclosed to third parties without the relevant participants’ prior consent.
- The Supplier accepts no responsibility for any Prize, which is not received by a Winner due to incorrect or incomplete address details having been provided. Any Prize returned to sender or undelivered due to incorrect or incomplete details having been provided by a Winner will be deemed unwanted and that Winner’s claim to a Prize will be forfeited.
- The Supplier reserves the right to amend or temporarily suspend the Promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reasons outside its reasonable control which make this unavoidable, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
- The decisions of the Supplier are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Supplier accepts no liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting any Prize.
- The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions or queries about the Promotion and/or Prize.