Michel Herbelin, Atelier d’Horlogerie Française, is a third generation family-run company creating fine watches that are designed to last while respecting artisan know-how. Be in with the chance of winning the new Cap Camarat watch by entering our exclusive competition…
With its strong design, Cap Camarat has become a discernible line for Michel Herbelin. Based on this success, the brand is now strengthening its 2021 collection with a brand-new dial inspired by the French Riviera (with a subtle touch of blue, white and red).
- 316L brushed and polished stainless steel
- Bezel in 316L brushed stainless steel decorated with six screws
- Sapphire crystal
- Diameter: 40.5 mm
- Water-resistant to 100 metres
- White, horizontal stamped pattern
- Bevelled hour markers with luminescent coating
- Rectangular faceted hour and minute hands with luminescent coating
- Red central seconds hand
- Subdivided minute track on blue flange
- Date aperture at 6 o’clock
- Hours, minutes, seconds, date
- 316L brushed and polished stainless steel, double-folding clasp
- Swiss-made automatic (Sellita, SW-200 1 calibre)
- 28,800 vph, 26 jewels
- 38-hour power reserve
Whether you’re looking for a statement timepiece for your next night out or a sleek model to create the perfect polished look, a Michel Herbelin watch should be your first port of call. Country & Town House has partnered with Michel Herbelin to offer one lucky winner the chance to win a new Cap Camarat watch, worth £710.
For more information, please visit michel-herbelin.com
Competition closes at midnight on 4 November 2021.
A Michel Herbelin Cap Camarat watch worth £710.
Terms and conditions:
Prize will be delivered within 15 days after the winner has responded.
Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Country & Town House, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
Proof of identity and age may be required.
Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
Click here for the full Terms & Conditions
To see more competitions, click here.