Land Rover invites you to an unforgettable day of off-road driving challenges at one of its Land Rover Experience centres across the country…
A day’s course will not only give you an exciting off-road adventure, it offers the chance to develop your driving skills with expert tuition. During the experience you’ll tackle a whole host of surfaces and obstacles, using legendary Land-Rover off-road capability and technology. You’ll gain a greater understanding of vehicle control, obstacle handling, and how to assess different environments including navigating steep inclines, descents, side slopes and water crossings.
There are nine centres across the UK, in areas including Cheshire, Liverpool, London, Scotland and North Yorkshire.
The winner will also be treated to a Fortnum and Mason’s The Marylebone Hamper, which is brimming with lovely teas, tipples, nibbles, chocolates and biscuits. Inside you’ll find things like Shropshire Honey, Marc de Champagne Truffle Drum, two blends of Fortnum’s tea and a selection of stronger drinks including Bourgogne Rouge Demi-Sec N.V. and Sicilian Grillo.
You’ll also be treated to an overnight stay for two people at a local hotel.
Competition closes on 9 September 2019
For more information visit landrover.co.uk
- A full day experience at a Land Rover Experience Centre of your choice in the UK.
- A Fortnum & Mason’s The Marylebone Hamper worth £200.
- Overnight stay at a local hotel for two people.
Terms & Conditions:
- This voucher is valid for a full day experience at a Land Rover Experience Centre of your choice in the UK.
- The Experience assumes a maximum of three participating guests per vehicle to optimise driving time.
- The voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue. The experience includes a safety briefing, short instructor demonstration, and guest driving. Minimum age of participation is 23.
- Anyone wishing to participate under this age may be able to do so by requesting this with the Centre at the time of booking.
- This maybe subject to an additional surcharge.
- All occupants must be able to use standard seat belts.
- All drivers must hold a full driving licence and have been qualified for a minimum of 12 months.
- If the licence is granted from outside the UK or any participant has 6 or more penalty points on a UK licence, please contact your centre to confirm if there are any additional restrictions under their insurance policy.
- From 8th June 2015, customers have been required to provide proof of licence validity either through the Share My Licence process on-line at DVLA.co.uk or by bringing the relevant details with them to allow review on the day.
- All guests will be required to confirm their health and fitness to participate on off-road driving and complete a disclaimer on arrival at the Centre prior to participation.
- Once booked and confirmed any changes to date and format are at the sole discretion of the Centre. Please refer to the Centre for full terms and conditions.
To see more competitions, click here.