Win a MasterChef Cookery Experience Day & Hotel Stay
MasterChef fans won’t want to miss this – enter our competition to win a place on the new MasterChef Cookery Experience Day led by past finalists, as well as an overnight stay at nearby 4* hotel Swinfen Hall…
Country & Town House has teamed up with Seasoned Cookery School in Derbyshire to offer one lucky reader a place on an exclusive MasterChef Cookery Experience Day, and an overnight stay for two at nearby 4* Swinfen Hall Hotel.
This competition celebrates the launch of the first official MasterChef Cookery Experience Days with former finalists and winners of the popular BBC One Show. The TV stars will put amateur chefs through their paces with well-known challenges like the Palate Test, Skills Test, and Invention Test, making these cookery days the closest anyone can get to a true MasterChef experience without taking part in the actual show.
The lucky winner of the competition will get to choose from four MasterChef Cookery Experience Days:
- Italian cookery experience with 2011 MasterChef finalist, Sara Danesin Medio – Wednesday 28th February
- Middle Eastern cookery experience with 2015 MasterChef finalist, Emma Spitzer – Thursday 8th March
- Japanese cookery experience with 2012 MasterChef finalist, Andrew Kojima – Wednesday 28th March
- Modern British cookery experience with 2014 MasterChef finalist, Jack Lucas – Sunday 15th April
Seasoned Cookery School is located in the beautiful grounds of the privately-owned Catton Hall Estate, so the winner will be able to face the pressures of the kitchen whilst also enjoying its stunning backdrop. Seasoned’s MasterChef courses are a first for the UK, and are running from January to April 2018, where they sit alongside other popular courses at the school including baking, breadmaking, and various cuisine specialities.
After a challenging day in the kitchen, the winner will wind down with a guest at the nearby Swinfen Hall Hotel, a magnificent Georgian manor set in 100 acres of park land. The hotel is a haven of peace and tranquility, but more than that, it is the only 4-red star hotel in Staffordshire and the West Midlands with a Michelin-recommended, 3-rosette restaurant.
Competition closes at midnight on 1st February 2018
The prize is for one winner, and consists of:
- One place on a MasterChef Cookery Experience Day at Seasoned cookery school
- One room (for up to two people) for one night at Swinfen Hall Hotel, with breakfast the next day included
- Worth over £500 total
Terms & Conditions:
- Entries must be received by 1st February 2018
- Only one entry per person will be accepted
- The prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative
- Prize is subject to availability
- If the MasterChef Cookery Courses are fully booked or the winner cannot make the dates available, Seasoned will offer a place on another course at the school within the following six-month period
- If the hotel is not available on the evenings surrounding the chosen cookery course, Swinfen Hall Hotel will offer available dates within the following six-month period
To see more competitions, click here.