Fancy working with C&TH? Here’s all you need to know to get your foot in the door…
Six month internship
Country & Town House is looking for an ambitious, motivated and enthusiastic intern to work within the online editorial team for a six-month period.
The internship would suit somebody with ambitions to pursue a career in digital publications, and will feature admin work as well as an insight into SEO, social media, and editorial.
The ideal candidate will have a degree or relevant experience. Enthusiasm, efficiency and a strong work ethic are essential.
Key duties & responsibilities will include:
- Aiding the online editorial team with administration duties
- Researching and helping to develop features, and the chance to write your own
- Helping to organise social media platforms
- Aiding the commercial team with online responsibilities and marketing
- Keep on top of news outlets daily to pick up potential stories
- Uploading content from the magazine and making it SEO-friendly
- Writing short news pieces
- Property post weekly
- Assisting with social media
- Work alongside the interiors editor on the C&TH House Guest Podcast
We are looking for someone to start from September 2020.
To apply, please send through a CV to Daniella at firstname.lastname@example.org
Country & Town House is a monthly luxury lifestyle magazine targeting affluent “double lifers” who enjoy the very best of city and country life. The magazine covers the finest properties and interiors, fashion and accessories, watches and jewellery, food and travel and luxury lifestyle. An independent publication, Country & Town House is available to buy on newsstand nationwide as well as being distributed to multimillion pound AB profile houses within London. The Publisher, Julia Carrick OBE, is accredited with being the Founder and former Publisher of the FT’S How to Spend It and CEO of Walpole. Edited by Lucy Cleland, the magazine is supported by some of the world’s most recognised writers including; Lucia van der Post, Simon de Burton, Alice B-B, Annabel Davidson, Nick Foulkes, Martha Ward, Avril Groom, Fiona Duncan and Dylan Jones.