Internship Opportunity with C&TH
Fancy working with C&TH? We are offering a paid internship opportunity to work within the online editorial team for a six-month period.
Six month internship
Country & Town House is looking for an ambitious, motivated and enthusiastic intern to work within the online editorial team for a six-month period.
The internship would suit somebody with ambitions to pursue a career in digital publications, and will feature admin work as well as an insight into SEO, social media, and editorial.
The ideal candidate will have a degree or relevant experience. Enthusiasm, efficiency and a strong work ethic are essential.
Key duties & responsibilities will include:
- Aiding the online editorial team with administration duties
- Researching and helping to develop features, and the chance to write your own
- Helping to organise social media platforms
- Aiding the commercial team with online responsibilities and marketing
- Keep on top of news outlets daily to pick up potential stories
- Uploading content from the magazine and making it SEO-friendly
- Writing short news pieces
- Property post weekly
- Assisting with social media
- Work alongside the interiors editor on the C&TH House Guest Podcast
We are looking for someone to start from November 2021.
To apply, please send through a CV to Ellie at [email protected]
Country & Town House is a beautiful British lifestyle brand, incorporating printed magazines with digital and online channels, appealing to those who want to live a balanced life. Covering Culture, Style, Interiors, Great British Brands, Property, Hotels & Travel, Food & Drink and Health & Wellbeing, sustainability is also a key driving force that informs our content. Country & Town House has signed up to Race to Zero with an aim to be a net carbon neutral business by 2030. We are also aiming for B Corp accreditation within the next two years.
You might also like...