Kickstart a fresh new year at Eccelston Yards’ New Year’s Revolutions: a two-week series of masterclasses and workshops focusing on how to find a better work/life balance in 2019. Masterclasses will be hosted by Country & Town House Editor-in-Chief Lucy Cleland and Tank Magazine Editor-in-Chief Caroline Issa, alongside a selection of Eccleston Yards retailers and founders.
The New Year’s Revolutions Panels:
- ‘Can Balance Exist in today’s tilted world?’ with Caroline Issa: Delving into how entrepreneurs combat against the speed of technology and the requirements of daily life, and how to channel passion and commitment into building a brand and a business. 17 January, 6.30-7.30pm
- ‘How should we approach nourishing our bodies and minds in 2019?’ with Lucy Cleland: Discussing how to approach work/life balance, the key ingredients for feeling on top of it all and where to find inspiration for new ideas for businesses. 24 January, 6.30-7.30pm
There will also be workshops, networking sessions and Dragon’s Den inspired tasks, plus events hosted by Eccleston Yards’ retailers including Jones Family Kitchen and Tart London. Events include:
- The Perfect Pitch–from the experts at KPMG, 21 January, 6pm – 7:30pm: Central Working Auditorium, Eccleston Yards. Click here to book
- Office Hours– from the experts at KPMG, 18 January, 9am – 6pm (hourly slots): Central Working, Eccleston Yards. Click here to book
- How to Succeed in 2019 with Lucy Beresford(broadcaster, writer and psychotherapist), 30 January, 7pm – 9pm: SMUK London Studio, Eccleston Yards. Click here to book
- Individual Life Coaching Discovery Sessions, 22 & 29 January: Central Working, Eccleston Yards. Click here to book
Located in the heart of Belgravia, Eccleston Yards is a new hub for independent retail and co-working developed by Grosvenor Britain & Ireland.
Central Working, Eccleston Yards, 25 Eccleston Place, SW1W 9NF
For bookings and more information, visit mayfairandbelgravia.com
Free admission, but bookings are essential.