Iconic institution Liberty London are putting on a series of wellness-boosting events this January in collaboration with boutique fitness studio Heartcore, designed to refresh, revitalise and inspire.
- Sound Meditation with Leo Cosendai, 12 January and 18 January: Gong baths are all the rage at the moment – why not give this one a go? Leo Cosendai’s hour-long gong bath promises the opportunity to melt away emotional blockages and experience altered states of consciousness.
- Ritual by Heartcore, 13-19 January: This new class by Heartcore is an energetic mat-based workout built on the physical and mindful benefits of pilates, yoga and barre.
- Wellness Panel with Arabella Preston, Jess Schuring and Frances Phillips, 16 January: Votary co-founder Arabella Preston, Heartcore founder Jess Schuring and nutritional therapist Frances Phillips will be hosting a talk discussing the topics of nutrition fitness and beauty.
- In Conversation with Bryony Gordon and Melanie Lawson, 17 January: Journalist and author Bryony Gordon and founder of Bare Biology Melanie Lawson will be discussing health through nutrition in support of Mental Health Mates.
- Sleep Yoga with Natasha Kerry, 14 January: Explore the ways in which yoga practices can help you sleep better at night with Natasha Kerry.
- Breath Workshop with Richie Rostock, 15 January: Thought you had the whole breathing thing down to a tee? Richie Rostock is here to show you there’s so much more to learn. From stripping away mind clutter to reducing anxiety, Richie’s breathwork exercises are designed to make you calmer and more focused.
- Deliciously Ella Yoga Brunch Club, 20 January: Enjoy a 1-hour Vinyasa flow followed by a tasty brunch spread with Deliciously Ella founder Ella Mills.
Regent St, Soho, London W1B 5AH
Visit libertylondon.com for bookings