Learn a new skill, create something unique or just get into the festive spirit at one of St James’s Market’s festive workshops, taking place in the weeks leading up to Christmas. Classes will be held across restaurants and cafes of St James’ Market, ranging from wool wreath making to decorating festive gingerbread houses to calligraphy writing for gift tags. Here are the different classes on offer:
- Gingerbread Architecture at the SMEG gingerbread architecture workshop, where guests will be taught how to create their own gingerbread buildings in the shape of iconic landmarks. 28 November 5pm, 5 December 5pm. Book your place here.
- Calligraphy at the Aspinal of London Calligraphy workshop, where participants will learn how to create their own beautiful calligraphic gift tags. 22 November 5.30pm, 29 November 5.30pm, 6 December 5.30pm, 13 December 5.30pm. Book your place here.
- Lino Printing at the Jigsaw Lino Printing workshop, where students can design, transfer, cut and print their work onto A5 sized cards with guidance from an expert. You’ll be able to take your personalised Christmas cards home with you. 2 December 2pm, 9 December 2pm. Book your place here.
- Christmas Collage Making at Norris’s Christmas Collage class. Design and draw your very own Christmas card, decoration or work of art. 17 November 2pm, 8 December 2pm, 16 December 2pm. Book your place here.
- Wool Wreath Making at the Showcase Wool Wreath Workshop, where you’ll be taught an alternative method on how to create a Christmas wreath. This will include weaving wool around a wire frame to create your very own masterpiece alongside British designers. 19 November 5pm, 3rd December 5pm, 10 December 5pm. Book your place here.
- Gingerbread Architecture at the Urban Tea Rooms gingerbread architecture workshop, where you’ll learn how to create gingerbread buildings in the shape of iconic landmarks. 20 November 6pm, 27 November 6pm, 4 December 6pm, 11 December 6pm. Book your place here.
St James’s Market, St James’s, London, SW1Y 4QQ
15 November – 16 December
Visit stjameslondon.co.uk for more information.