Heckfield Place is a grand Georgian family home in Hampshire full of charm, gorgeous grounds and cosy interiors. It’s a luxury hotel with a rich history and now, with added contemporary elements, takes up 400 acres of private landscape in Hampshire making it an ideal choice for a secluded countryside getaway not too far from London. It was also the backdrop for our June cover shoot with Amy Jackson!
Not just a hotel, Heckfield Place is a destination in itself, aided by their fun events schedule spread over the summer from June right up until the end of September. Here are our highlights:
- 3rd August: Goldfinger Screening: A Bond & Aston Martin Special. This immersive film screening event will start with a James Bond Vesper Martini, champagne and canapes, to be enjoyed whilst admiring some jaw-dropping Aston Martins that’ll be on show. There’ll also be the chance to enter a competition to win a ride in an Aston Martin after the screening has finished!
- 24th August, 14th September: Gin-tasting workshop with Will Lowe. Taste quality gins in Heckfield Place’s cellar with Will Lowe, Co-founder and Master Distiller of Cambridge Distillery.
- 13th July, 10th August, 14th September: Heckfield Plant and Kitchen Produce Sale. Occurring every Saturday during the summer, pick up fresh plants and foodie goodies in this Plant and Kitchen Produce sale.
- 14th July, 18th July, 21st July: Screening of Aladdin. For a family-friendly event, enjoy the classic film Aladdin in Heckfield Place’s screening room.
- 13th July, 14th July, 17th July, 27th July, 28th July, 21st August, 21st, 22nd September: Mud and Guts Kids’ Adventures. An outdoor activity for kids, outdoor adventure company Mud and Guts will be helping kids reconnect with nature through fun games, quizzes and activities.
Heckfield Place, Hampshire RG27 0LD
Events are running from 8 June – 22 September
Enquire about all the events at heckfieldplace.com