5 Delicious Cocktails To Enjoy This Mother’s Day
5 Delicious Mother’s Day Cocktails to Try at Home
The Italicus High Tea
- 40ml ITALICUS
- 15ml Fino sherry
- 2 spoons British raspberry jam
- 3 dashes bitter orange
- 125ml English sparkling wine
Shake it up in a shaker with ice, strain into a coupette glass and top with English sparkling wine, and then add orange zest.
Cotton Gin‘s take on the classic gin sour, this toothsome pink serve is complemented with citrusy lemon juice and sweet rhubarb syrup.
- 50ml Cotton Gin
- 25ml Lemon Juice (freshly squeezed)
- 12.5ml Rhubarb Syrup
- ½ Egg White
- Garnish: Small Rhubarb stick
Add all the ingredients to a shaker without ice. Shake together for 10 seconds. Add ice to the shaker and shake hard for 15 more seconds. Fine strain into a rocks glass filled with fresh ice. (If shaken hard enough you should have a nice foam).
N.B. Aquafaba (chickpea water) can be used in place of egg white.
The Cointreau Pink Margarita
A simple yet sophisticated concoction courtesy of Cointreau infused with fresh lime juice and grapefruit soda.
- 30ml Cointreau
- 50ml Tequila
- 20ml Fresh Lime Juice
- Top with Grapefruit Soda
- Combine Tequila, Cointreau and lime in a shaker
- Shake it, strain it, serve it. Top it with three cents of Grapefruit Soda
- Garnish with Grapefruit peel and a salt rim
The Botanist Elderflower & Mint Martini
Comprising 22 native botanicals from Islay-based The Botanist Gin, this refreshing and flavourful martini fusing elderflower and mint is the perfect accompaniment to any Mother’s Day celebration.
- 50ml The Botanist,
- 10ml dry vermouth,
- 5ML/tsp of elderflower liqueur such as St Germain
- Mint garnish
- Stir ingredients with plenty of ice in a mixing jug
- Strain into a chilled Nick and Nora glass
- Garnish with fresh mint
Espresso Under the Sun
- 50ml Metaxa 12 Stars
- 30ml Espresso
- 5ml Vanilla Syrup
- Combine all in all ingredients with ice in a shaker and shake
- Pour into your glass without the ice
- Garnish with coffee beans
You might also like...