Oh we do like to be beside the seaside. Sadly, that’s not always possible… But, with these seaside wallpaper designs, you can make believe that your living room, bedroom or downstairs loo is somewhere on the great British coastline.
The Best Seaside Wallpaper Prints
1. Thibaut, Something Fishy Wallpaper
Featuring beautifully drawn pictures of sea creatures in pale blue, this wallpaper is versatile enough for any room in your beach house.
2. Manuel Canovas Newport wallpaper, £76 per roll.
The Newport wallpaper by Manuel Canovas screams summer just like a Mr Whippy on a sunny day.
3. Christian Lacroix, Beach Club, £75 per roll.
It’s loud, it’s proud and this happy yellow beach stripe would look just as good on a set of towels. Paste it up next to an old-fashioned Thomas Crapper toilet to transport to the seasides’ heyday in merry old Victorian England.
4. Graham and Brown, Beside the Seaside Blue and Red wallpaper, £20 per roll.
Graham and Brown’s demure pastel beach huts look straight from the Kent coastline. Easy, breezy and sure to fit in with most colour schemes.
5. Milton and King, Doll House Wood, £78 per roll.
It takes years to naturally distress wooden planks by the coast. Save time and fake shabby wooden boards with this cunning seaside wallpaper.
6. Galerie, Pastel Blue & White stripe wallpaper, Floral Collection, G34358 £36.95 per roll.
It may not be warm enough to rock your pastel Breton t-shirt, but there’s no excuse for your wall not to wear it all year round.
7. Sanderson, Balloons wallpaper, £37 per roll.
Phileas Fogg would be proud to sport this whimsical paper in his home. What better way to observe a coastal town than from high above the clouds.
8. Farrow & Ball, Tourbillon wallpaper, £99 per roll.
It’s easy to get caught up in this dynamic print from Farrow & Ball. With very little imagination, the swirling, twirling lines become a tumultuous wash of waves.
9. Designers Guild, Marmorino teal wallpaper, £75 per roll.
If J.M.W Turner did wallpaper, this would be the gist of it. Romantic, abstract and impressionistic, like watching mist rise off the ocean on a foggy day at the harbour.
10. Manuel Canovas, Byron Bay wallpaper, £86 per roll.
This print from Manuel Canovas is inspired by the beauty of Byron Bay and Australian beaches featuring exotic marine foliage and shells.