If you’re on the hunt for interiors inspiration for your country or town house, Instagram is a great place to find it.
But to save you scroll-finger-fatigue, we’ve trawled the social media site and found 14 gorgeous interiors images to give you instant inspiration. When it comes to finding beautiful interiors images on Instagram, the devil’s in the detail…
1. Designer Emily Bond integrates her natty prints into her own kitchen.
2. Create a cosy spot in your living room by layering rugs and textiles in complementary prints and colours.
3. Brighten up your little one’s nursery with bold colours and useful storage solutions with a friendly face (or two or three…).
4. Don’t be afraid to mix and max contrasting metals, tones and textures to achieve your desired look.
5. Clashing prints and bold monochrome pieces can work well in large spaces.
6. Don’t be afraid of keeping large spaces minimal and work with any available natural light.
7. All creatures great and small…
8. Fill your country home with things that remind you of the natural beauty around you.
9. Make working spaces appealing with personal touches, like beauty blogger Alix.
10. Don’t be afraid to keep things simple, especially in your town house.
11. A colour-coordinated walk-in wardrobe is the best way to start your day. (After coffee.)
12. And a little colour-coding works wonders for messy book shelves, too.
13. A clean desk, a clean mind. Or something like that…
14. Make small spaces beautiful with a subtle blend of interesting materials and textures, like fashion blogger Susie Lau.