The rumoured news that Sephora is opening two shops in London’s Westfield broke yesterday, and everyone’s overexcited. We list the five reasons we’re thrilled by this unconfirmed news.
From their wonderfully edited selection of hard to get hold of brands, to their great and reasonably prices own collection, it’s hardly surprising.
Sephora is a one stop shop for all your beauty needs, from fragrance, to skincare, hair and makeup, all under one roof. Hence why it has garnered itself quite such an impressive fandom.
The rumours are that the beauty brand will be setting up shop in the two Westfield locations in London in the future.
Here are 5 reasons we are excited about Sephora hitting the UK:
1. The Sephora Collection products – some of which are better than many of our cult favourites such as Mac‘s Ruby Woo.
2. Anastasia Beverly Hills brow products. In the UK you have to beg borrow and steal to try and get your hands on the bestselling brow wiz, and brow gel, but they are stocked at Sephora. That’ll save us the flight to L.A then…
3. Sephora collection Tools of the trade brush set. A bestseller, these are all the brushes you’ll need for everything from powder to lipstick.
4. It’s the Selfridges of beauty, with every luxury brand available all in one place. From fragrance to tools to hair and makeup, it’s all there in one place. Handy.
5. It stocks the latest brands in beauty including exclusives from all around the world. We particularly like Herbivore Botanicals for its minimalistic aesthetic and therapeutic plant based ingredients and Ouai haircare which launched in the UK over the summer.